Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Random conversations around the office

Amber Dives
Amber Chia, the darling of the Malaysian modeling scene is about to skydive at the Malaysia Skydive 2006 showcase in July.

What happens if she freezes??

RL suggests a follow up headline ..

Amber Kia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My Da Vinci Code review is up

Lighten up, it’s OK … just OK

I had confessed to RL earlier that I was intimidated by DA's review Brake the Code. To which he answered, "it's ok .. nothing you ever write will be comparable to the Great DA." Hence the title and format.

Another colleague suggested another cool title "Opie's Dei Out" but I somehow couldn't work the review around that theme since I didn't think he ( Opie) "outed" anything at all. Sorry CT.

Check it out.

No comments: